The Restless Gemini

Έν οίδα ότι ουδέν οίδα --- Hen oida hoti ouden oida

November 25, 2005

God...

From world over, he received letters from his fans, one of which conveyed:
“Why does GOD have to select you for such a bad disease”?

To this Arthur Ashe replied: The world over -- 5o million children start playing tennis, 5 million learn to play tennis, 0.5 million learn professional tennis, 50,000 come to the circuit, 5000 reach the grand slam, 50 reach Wimbeldon, 4 to semi final, 2 to the finals, When I was holding a cup I never asked GOD “Why me?”. And today in pain I should not be asking GOD “Why me?”

Happiness keeps you Sweet, Trials keep you Strong, Sorrow keeps you Human, Failure Keeps you Humble, Success keeps you Glowing, But only God Keeps you Going.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home