The Restless Gemini

Έν οίδα ότι ουδέν οίδα --- Hen oida hoti ouden oida

November 23, 2005

New place...New start

I know I have not posted anything for the last two days. The reason being I was busy organising my transfer from New Delhi to Indore, Madhya Pradesh in Central India. Yesterday was also the first time I sat in a tiny 48 seater aircraft. Being used to the mammoth Boeings and Airbuses...this was certainly amusing to me.

Coming to this new place, professionally there are some differences in the work environment. Although it is the same company, earlier I was in a Corporate environment, now I would be working from a Manufacturing Plant. It means getting up early...Office starts at 8am and the city(where I reside) is approximately 40 kms from the Office, which means more time spent in commuting. Blogging is becoming more of a habit now, with new-found friends and more visits to my blog, so I guess I will find time even here to post regularly.

2 Comments:

Blogger DocAnt said...

I hope everything starts very well for you!

November 24, 2005 1:11 am  
Blogger கைப்புள்ள said...

Thanks for your good wishes bro!

November 24, 2005 2:13 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home