The Restless Gemini

Έν οίδα ότι ουδέν οίδα --- Hen oida hoti ouden oida

November 07, 2005

What I get paid for...

A rather hilarious forward which I received...a must see for every SAP consultant. But Iam still trying to learn these tips(Iam a slow learner you see!)

Top 23 answers you need to know to be an expert SAP Consultant
1. The absolute No. 1 answer: it depends how you configure it.
2. That's not a good translation from German.
3. That's in another module.
4. How did you get there?
5. That's a good question. I’d like to see how that works myself.
6. That will be in next release. I haven’t actually seen it.
7. You wouldn’t want to do that.
8. Let's try that and see what happens.
9. That's a BASIS question.
10. I don't know, the "expert" will be here on Monday. Be sure to ask him/her.
11. That's not the way it's supposed to work?
12. You'll never need to do that, but if you do, call the hotline.
13. Trust me, i know what I’m talking about.
14. An ABAP/4 report can be written to get that information.
15. I'm sorry I have a plane to catch.
16. It's a BUG.
17. Let me call the programmers in Walldorf.
18. OSS is down.
19. It's been fixed in the next release, but you don’t want to upgrade at this stage.
20. Please wait a moment, the system is down.
21. Did you check your user parameters?
22. Must be a GUI problem.
23. And the most important answer if you have no idea at all: That’s outside the scope of what we are doing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home