The Restless Gemini

Έν οίδα ότι ουδέν οίδα --- Hen oida hoti ouden oida

December 08, 2005

The Road Not Taken

Often times, we wonder about the path that we have taken in our life. I have done it so many times over and Iam sure, each one of us must have had this feeling at some point of life, that if I had done this thing at that point of time, my life would have been like this. We do wonder about the road not taken...I enjoyed this poem when I read this at high school, even with my little knowledge about life at that point of time. I found this poem by Robert Frost at Thiru's blog today and thought of sharing the same here. I guess life and the experience it offers at various points, makes one wise and his thoughts mellow.

2 Comments:

Blogger Thiru said...

Wow, great composition!
I did think of a poster like this - not so perfect!!

December 09, 2005 11:46 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was searching for such poster wonderful collection buddy. - Jay

December 13, 2005 10:16 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home